As a marriage counselor, I know the most important part of planning your wedding is planning how to keep your relationship strong and healthy. Almost all couples therapists agree that couples wait about 6 years too long to come in for help. Couples that make having a connected strong relationship a priority are much more likely to stay married and the best time to start this process is prior saying “I do”. I provide relationship counseling in office and created www.thehappycoupleplan.com to help couples create a solid foundation from the start. Read more here about ways to plan for your marriage while planning your wedding.
- Psych Central: How To Navigate Difficult Family Relationships
- Romper: 11 Habits of Couples in Strong Long-Term Relationships
- Bustle: 7 Hacks That Will Make You Happier In Your Relationship, According To Therapists
- Huffpost: Is It Ever OK To Check Your Partner’s Email? Therapists Weight In.
- Huffpost: 8 Questions About Couples Therapy You May Be Too Afraid To Ask