Many couples seek out relationship therapy to rebuild trust, and even heal betrayals. In my work as a couples therapist I know the process of healing can lead to the relationship becoming stronger and better than ever. It is hard work that takes commitment and a willingness to talk about difficult things. This article is helpful because it speaks to one of the trickier issues that couples deal with while trying to rebuild trust.
- Psych Central: How To Navigate Difficult Family Relationships
- Romper: 11 Habits of Couples in Strong Long-Term Relationships
- Bustle: 7 Hacks That Will Make You Happier In Your Relationship, According To Therapists
- Huffpost: Is It Ever OK To Check Your Partner’s Email? Therapists Weight In.
- Huffpost: 8 Questions About Couples Therapy You May Be Too Afraid To Ask