While I am a couples therapist and marriage counselor, much of our work also deals with family issues, involving in-laws, siblings, parents or other members. As you work to improve your relationship with your partner, parts of our work also shows up in your relationships with others because we become more aware and feel more solid. The thoughts in this article are very helpful when navigating family gatherings, including mine, where I discuss the benefit of curiosity.
- Psych Central: How To Navigate Difficult Family Relationships
- Romper: 11 Habits of Couples in Strong Long-Term Relationships
- Bustle: 7 Hacks That Will Make You Happier In Your Relationship, According To Therapists
- Huffpost: Is It Ever OK To Check Your Partner’s Email? Therapists Weight In.
- Huffpost: 8 Questions About Couples Therapy You May Be Too Afraid To Ask