Stressful times put extra pressure on relationships and this unprecedented quarantine is challenging for even the healthiest relationships. In marriage counseling you get tools to deal with struggles and challenges. In this helpful article I provide tips you can use, even after we are past this pandemic, to have a happy and healthy relationship.
- Psych Central: How To Navigate Difficult Family Relationships
- Romper: 11 Habits of Couples in Strong Long-Term Relationships
- Bustle: 7 Hacks That Will Make You Happier In Your Relationship, According To Therapists
- Huffpost: Is It Ever OK To Check Your Partner’s Email? Therapists Weight In.
- Huffpost: 8 Questions About Couples Therapy You May Be Too Afraid To Ask