Balancing your relationship with work, family, kids, hobbies, friends, etc. is so tricky but it is important to make your relationship a priority. As a couples therapist, I often help couples improve their communication and connection so that they can enjoy more intimacy and romance. Living in quarantine has put a major wrinkle in couples’ ability to find time to connect, in this article I talk about little ways to keep the focus on maintaining a healthy relationship.
- Psych Central: How To Navigate Difficult Family Relationships
- Romper: 11 Habits of Couples in Strong Long-Term Relationships
- Bustle: 7 Hacks That Will Make You Happier In Your Relationship, According To Therapists
- Huffpost: Is It Ever OK To Check Your Partner’s Email? Therapists Weight In.
- Huffpost: 8 Questions About Couples Therapy You May Be Too Afraid To Ask