Taking the step to come in for therapy can feel scary and uncertain. As a couples therapist, I also know that putting off getting relationship help, just makes the problems worse. This article answers many questions about couples therapy that you may be afraid to ask. Read my answer to the question, “How Long Do We Have To Be In Couples Therapy?” and many more here.
- Psych Central: How To Navigate Difficult Family Relationships
- Romper: 11 Habits of Couples in Strong Long-Term Relationships
- Bustle: 7 Hacks That Will Make You Happier In Your Relationship, According To Therapists
- Huffpost: Is It Ever OK To Check Your Partner’s Email? Therapists Weight In.
- Huffpost: 8 Questions About Couples Therapy You May Be Too Afraid To Ask