I love this article that gives healthy relationship tips, little ways that you can build that strong long-term relationship that most of us want. In my work as a relationship counselor, I often help couples understand and accept that change is constant in any relationship, and happiness depends on embracing that change versus viewing it as threatening, read more here!
- Psych Central: How To Navigate Difficult Family Relationships
- Romper: 11 Habits of Couples in Strong Long-Term Relationships
- Bustle: 7 Hacks That Will Make You Happier In Your Relationship, According To Therapists
- Huffpost: Is It Ever OK To Check Your Partner’s Email? Therapists Weight In.
- Huffpost: 8 Questions About Couples Therapy You May Be Too Afraid To Ask